Client: _________________________________ Date: ________________________________
Photographers Name: Christopher O‘Connor Telephone:
Bride's Name: see above Address: N/A
Groom’s Name: ________________________ Address: N/A
Date of the Wedding: ___________________________________
Direct Contact: _____________________________
Description of Photographic Services to be provided: Preparation photos before the Ceremony, Ceremony, Family Photos and Reception
Coverage for the maximum of _______ (_) Hours
Total Due $______.00
Less deposit $_______.00 (Deposit Due Upon Receipt of the Contract)
Remaining Balance $_____.00 (_____.000+_____.00+_____.00) Thirds Payment Plan. The first payment if $_________.00 is due upon receipt of this contract. The second payment of $_______.00 is due on _____________. The third payment of $_____.00 is due on __________________.
(NO OTHER BALANCE DUE)
The parties have read this Agreement, agree to all its terms, and acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the Agreement signed by both parties. Each person signing as Client below shall be fully responsible for ensuring that ALL details are kept especially the date. Violation of agreed terms will pursue penalty.
Client __________________________ Date: _______________________________
Photographer: Christopher O’Connor of George Christopher Photographers LLC. Date: _____________________
This Agreement is subject to all the terms and conditions appearing on the reverse side.
Terms and Conditions
1. Exclusive Photographer. The Photographer shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of photographing the wedding. Family and friends of the Client shall be permitted to photograph the wedding as long as they shall not interfere with the Photographer's duties and do not photograph poses arranged by the Photographer. Interference to retaining photograph is of no fail of the photographer.
2. Deposit and Payment. The Client shall make a deposit to retain the Photographer to perform the services specified herein. At such time as this order is completed, the deposit shall be applied to reduce the total cost and Client shall pay the balance due. If the Client refuses delivery of the order or refuses to pay within ten (10) days of this order, Client shall be in default hereunder and shall pay 20% percent interest on the unpaid balance until payment is made in full.
3. Cancellation. If the Client shall cancel this Agreement fifteen (15) or more calendar days before the wedding date, any deposit paid to the Photographer shall be refunded in full. If Client shall cancel within fifteen (15) days of the wedding date and if the Photographer does not obtain another assignment for that date, liquidated damages shall be charged in a reasonable amount not to exceed the deposit (normal deposit rate of 25% of total cost). For promotions, if the Client reschedules within the 10 days, standard package rates apply (basic package of $800 but included if Client cancels).
4. Photographic Materials. All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer. The Photographer shall have results of the DATE within fourteen (14) days and shall be ship thereafter.
5. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client or for the Photographer's portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer's working zone. If the Photographer desires to make other uses, the Photographer shall not do so without first obtaining the written permission of the Client.
6. Client's Usage. The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer. If Client is obtaining a print for newspaper announcement of the wedding, Photographer authorizes Client to reproduce the print in this manner. In such event, Client shall request that the newspaper run a credit for the Photographer adjacent to the photograph, but shall have no liability if the newspaper refuses or omits to do so.
7. Failure to Perform. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer's illness, then the Photographer shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client's order.
8. Photographer. The Photographer may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Photographer's illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Photographer warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
9. Inherent Qualities. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and Client releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
10. Photographer's Standard Price List. The charges in this Agreement are based on the Photographer's Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
11. Client's Originals. If the Client is providing original prints, negatives, or transparencies owned by the Client to the Photographer for duplication, framing, reference, or any other purpose, in the event of loss or damage the Photographer shall not be liable for an amount in excess of $200 for all images.
12. Arbitration. All disputes arising under this Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration before __________________ and the arbitration award may be entered for judgment in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than the price of the service.
13. Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York in respect to the laws governed by the State of ___________________.